straw-devel

[Straw-devel] about 0.20, 0.21

From: Juri Pakaste
Subject: [Straw-devel] about 0.20, 0.21
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2003 02:15:28 +0200

Right, so 0.20 has been released, as you might have noticed. Thanks a
lot to all you guys who have helped. Hopefully the release is mostly OK.
I encountered a bunch of bugs while fixing Ryan's thinkgeek problem and
did my best fix them; however, they might have surprising side-effects.
Let's fix them as they appear.

About 0.21: In the UI, I'm going to go back to Scott's changes and see
how I like them (I never got to try them out myself in the rush to get
0.20 out.) In the code there are two things I'll try to focus on (we'll
see how much I actually get done): categories and refactoring the code.
Possibly in the other order. I want to get rid of some of the dependency
loops and other messes.

--
[ Juri Pakaste / address@hidden / http://www.iki.fi/juri/ ]