straw-devel

[Straw-devel] Re: Unable to run straw anymore (bsddb._db.DBError)

From: Gaute B Strokkenes
Subject: [Straw-devel] Re: Unable to run straw anymore (bsddb._db.DBError)
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 00:06:05 +0100

On 10 jan 2004, address@hidden wrote:

> I can no longer run straw, whether the Debian version (0.21.1) or
> the CVS version as of today.  I get:

[snip]

> Presumably something else has changed other than straw, because
> straw was working before.
>
> If I move my .straw directory out of the way, it still won't start.
>
> Any ideas what's going on?

I had the same problem, but it corrected itself after I did apt-get
update ; apt-get dist-upgrade today.

I vaguely suspect that the new db4.1 packages have something to do
with it, but I really have no idea.

--
Gaute Strokkenes                        http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~gs234/
..  here I am in 53 B.C. and all I want is a dill pickle!!