straw-devel

Re: [Straw-devel] Search by Marked

From: Jan Alonzo
Subject: Re: [Straw-devel] Search by Marked
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 16:11:12 +1100

On Tue, 2004-01-20 at 12:33, Ryan P Skadberg wrote:
> Straw has  the ability to mark (well, actually save) stories.  Being
> that I am offline and on the train without Net access, I use the mark
> feature to mark things I'd like to go back to when I am online.
> Currently there is no way to do this.  Would be really nice to have
> something like a show all marked or something like that where I would be
> able to go back in and look at all the things I saved while offline.
>
> (being offline is the same reason this is an e-mail and not a bug report
> ;)

Uhmm.. this one is actually in my TODO list for a long time now. I'm
also experiencing the same problems as you, sometimes even forgetting
that I've bookmarked something (since they go far the bottom).

Since this topic has been brought up, I would like to know if you guys
have thoughts on what should be in the "Bookmark Manager"? I'm just
thinking of doing the same as what Epiphany does, a bit more simple
though, like display a list of bookmarked items along with other stuff
(e.g. what feed did it came from, date the item was published, etc..)

Thanks a lot.

--
Jan Alonzo <address@hidden>