straw-devel

[Straw-devel] Pre-fill subscription form?

From: Steve Laniel
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 11:23:12 -0500

NetNewsWire under OS X has a nice feature, which may or may
not be common to other OS X apps: if you have a URL in the
clipboard, and you try to subscribe to a new feed in
NetNewsWire, it will pre-fill the subscription field with
the URL from the clipboard. It's a little time-saver, but
it's just an example of a nice bit of polish. I wish one
could do the same thing in straw.

Possible?

I'd also like to see the inclusion of an embedded browser
control, like NetNewsWire or Sharpreader have. NetNewsWire's
is the best I've seen, at least because it provides tabbed
browsing.

Cheers,
Steve

--
``[My 3-year-old, Zoe] thought for a moment, and then said,
  `you think George Bush is too stupid to have so much