streamtuner-misc

just a couple of tiny comments:

From: mordechai funkensteinberg
Subject: just a couple of tiny comments:
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 12:43:34 +0100

first of all thank you very very very much for one of my most used
apps and hello to all and sundry =D

secondly, can you please add to the help file (eventually) that if you
want to "Record" a stream to a specific directory, you need the
following line in your streamtuner configuration, under "Edit >
Preferences > Applications > Record a Stream" :
[x-terminal-emulator -e streamripper %q -d /the/directory/to/rip/to]
OR
[x-terminal-emulator -e streamripper %q -d directory/in/your/slashome]

I guess it's more of a streamripper option than a streamtuner option,
but I thought that as the Record button goes to streamripper by
default, this wouldn't be off topic....