streamtuner-misc

Suggesting an improvement: Bookmarks reloading

From: Federico Ceratto
Subject: Suggesting an improvement: Bookmarks reloading
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 14:42:35 +0200

Hi there,

I usually select my favourite streams from the bookmarks tab. Sometimes
a streamer IP addresses get changed, so my bookmark stop working. Every
time I have to delete its entry from the bookmarks, tune in again using
the directory and bookmark the station again.

I think enabling the Reload button in the Bookmark directory could be
useful for many users.

Thank you,

--
Federico Ceratto - Linux System Administrator
The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would