Re: [STUMP] error when launching stumpwm

From: Shawn Betts
Subject: Re: [STUMP] error when launching stumpwm
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 02:42:10 -0800

On Jan 22, 2008 2:28 AM, fred voisin <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,

I have just installed (with git) and compiled stumpwm using sbcl end
then set it up following the first method on
http://stumpwm.antidesktop.net/cgi-bin/wiki/SetUp (using .xsession).
(stumpwm is actually installed in /usr/local/bin)

So, When I try to lauch stumpw (using xsession user's script from
session menu at login window), I get the following error message :
"fred/.stumpwmrc: The value STUMPWM::SCREEN is not of type LIST.", then
stumpwm fails to lauch.

How can I deal with this error ?

 Please post your .stumpwmrc file

-Shawn