Re: [STUMP] Stumpwm freezes with xscreensaver

From: Dmitri Minaev
Subject: Re: [STUMP] Stumpwm freezes with xscreensaver
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 17:26:01 +0400

On Feb 3, 2008 1:29 AM, Vitaly Mayatskikh <address@hidden> wrote:
> This problem is related to interrupts handling in sbcl. Temporary
> solution is to increase MAX_INTERRUPTS number from 32 to some larger
> value (works for me with 4096).
>
> MAX_INTERRUPTS are defined at sbcl/src/runtime/interrupts.h

Negative. Still freezes.

I'm trying to recompile Stumpwm with Clisp, but, unfortunately, I'm
not really familiar with Clisp. First, it refused to load with my
.stumpwmrc, reporting of "unknown character set "ISO-10646-1". When I
removed all font definitions from .stumpwmrc, it loaded up, but the
keyboard didn't work properly. I received messages that keys e, r, l,
z, and some others were not bound.

--
With best regards,
Dmitri Minaev