[STUMP] which is better: clisp or threaded sbcl?

From: Carlos Konstanski
Subject: [STUMP] which is better: clisp or threaded sbcl?
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 07:57:43 -0700

I have just discovered stumpwm.  I love it on my x86 machine, where I
can let stumpwm run in cmucl.

On my x86_64 machine, however, I am running into issues.  I need to
use a threaded SBCL for website work.  This SBCL has the
much-mentioned keyboard freezing problem when I run stumpwm in it.  So
I am trying clisp, but I haven't worked out all the kinks yet to get
stumpwm to run in it.  I'm sure I'll get it soon, and I'm not seeking
help for this (yet).

My question for you: if I were to put effort into stumpwm development,
should I direct my efforts towards threaded SBCL stability, or is this
a lesser priority for the project?

Carlos Konstanski