Re: [STUMP] stumpwm crashes

From: Shawn Betts
Subject: Re: [STUMP] stumpwm crashes
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 03:17:30 -0700

On Mon, Mar 17, 2008 at 2:42 AM, Vitaly Mayatskikh <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello!

I have permanent crashes of stumpwm on Fedora-8 (x86-64, X.org
1.3). I've tried it both with sbcl/cvs and clisp-2.43. Stumpwm/clisp
produces crash log, stumpwm/sbcl (no threads, latest patches, disabled
debugger) just freezes. Seems, there's unhandled condition in
stumpwm. Here're two similar crash logs:

Asynchronous ATOM-ERROR in request 8643 (last request was 8644)  Code 17.0 Atom-ID #x4444A4

Can you give some background about it? Is this a new error? Did you upgrade something and start getting it? Can you reproduce it reliably?

-Shawn