[STUMP] [STUMPWM] -- defcommand issue in contrib

From: Duncan Watts
Subject: [STUMP] [STUMPWM] -- defcommand issue in contrib
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 22:06:36 +0000

Hi

I'm new to stumpwm - and am enjoying it very much - so I apologise if
I've missed something but I'd like to report an issue I've been
having.

When trying to use "notifications.lisp" (from the contrib/ directory)
by adding (load "/path/to/notifications.lisp) to my .stumpwmrc as per
the instructions I get the error "the variable NOTIFICATIONS_ADD is
unbound".

Investigating further by using the REPL it seems than the macro
"defcommand" is not bound in the stumpwm package - which is weird as
all the defcommand references in user.lisp work with no problem.

If I switch to an earlier version of the "notifications.lisp" file
from git - which uses define-stumpwm-command there is no error.

Any help most appreciated.

Thanks
Duncan