Re: Fwd: [STUMP] Better way to share the screen among apps

From: Harry Putnam
Subject: Re: Fwd: [STUMP] Better way to share the screen among apps
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 13:12:03 -0600

"Antonis Antoniadis" <address@hidden> writes:

> I'm not exactly sure i understand how you would like to have your 3
> windows placed on the screen. Could you explain this? Keep in mind
> that you can split the screen into 3 frames also, and that each frame
> can be easily resized.

That may be what I'm after.  Can the frames overlap at all?
It looks like sizing the frames might be somewhat difficult.

What I wanted was something along this line... (hope it survives mail
encoding).  But in the ascii art the various windows would not all be
the same size most likely.
  monitor screen:

  ===========================
  |                         |