Re: [STUMP] wiki question

From: Merlin Corey
Subject: Re: [STUMP] wiki question
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 00:36:47 -0800

Apologies I forgot to answer a pertinent question:

My hosting situation should be permanent, or at least as permanent as these things go.  I try to pay rent for my boxes yearly where I can or quarterly otherwise, and I am not in need of donations currently.  If the resource usage doesn't skyrocket for some reason then there is no reason I cannot host it as long as the community needs it, and if it did I might beg for donations once or twice :P.  As it is I'm paying for the boxes anyway so as long as it's not in the way I don't need any kind of compensation whatsoever.

-- Merlin