Re: [STUMP] wiki question

From: Merlin Corey
Subject: Re: [STUMP] wiki question
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 00:29:54 -0800

Hello,

Apologies if this doesn't get into the thread; I found the title via gmane :).

I have been involved in a couple conversations in IRC regarding the wiki. Myself and someone else have both offered hosting.  I don't know if I am the person that was being referred as not coming through as this is my first time finally making it to the mailing list but here I am.

I have downloaded the dump and am playing with OddMuse.  I can probably have it up this weekend as long as it is fairly painless (which from a couple quick searches seems it should be). If I were hosting it, am I providing the hostname or is the owner of antidesktop going just point the A record elsewhere?  I can host it in one of various places around the US no problem, depending on whatever is most agreeable (Los Angeles, Atlanta are my best choices).

Thanks,
Merlin