Re: [STUMP] Strange keyboard layouts and Stumpwm

From: Shawn Betts
Subject: Re: [STUMP] Strange keyboard layouts and Stumpwm
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 13:30:10 -0700

2010/6/17 Eric Wolf <address@hidden>:
> Shawn Betts <address@hidden> writes:
>
>>> still the same problem
>>
>> What's the output from the 'modifiers' command?
>
> Sorry, forgot that.
>
> Meta: mod-1
> Alt:
> Super: mod-4
> Hyper:
> AltGr: mod-5

At least it recognizes where altgr is supposed to be. I have a
different layout than you but when I configure altgr stumpwm
recognizes the altgr keys. So something I'd like to look at is the
entire output of 'xmodmap -pk' to see if the keycode mapping is not
what I'm expecting it to be. Can you send me that?

-Shawn