Re: [STUMP] Strange keyboard layouts and Stumpwm

From: Shawn Betts
Subject: Re: [STUMP] Strange keyboard layouts and Stumpwm
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 15:13:33 -0700

2010/6/17 Friedrich Delgado <address@hidden>:
> Hiho!
>
> Eric Wolf schrieb:
>> >
>> > I was able to reproduce the problem on my machine and commit a fix.
>> > Can you grab a copy of stumpwm from git and verify that it works for
>> > you?
>> still the same problem
>
> It's a lot worse for me... stumpwm thinks I want to send a command
> with most keys I press (with most keys in the middle row and some
> others) and says e.g. "a not bound".

Well, that stinks! I don't know why this would be. Can you try running
stumpwm without an rc file and see if it still behaves this way? Also,
can you post the output from modifiers when you run it without an rc
file assuming that's possible?

While we're at it, are you running clisp or sbcl or something else?

-Shawn