Re: [STUMP] transient frames

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [STUMP] transient frames
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 03:48:51 +0430

I think the second alternative is more like what I was thinking about.
I'm still getting used to how things are done in StumpWM but I might
be getting some ideas. Is there a way I can hook some code to run when
layout changes? That is, a standard way; obviously it can be done by
changing the window manager code. Should I even do this? Or should I
stick with define-frame-preference?

Thanks,
Mostafa