Re: [STUMP] Best place for modules

From: Diogo F. S. Ramos
Subject: Re: [STUMP] Best place for modules
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2013 19:06:00 -0200

Evan <address@hidden> writes:

> What I'm wondering is: what is the current status of the contrib
> directory, and is it better to place modules elsewhere, such as
> ~/.stumpwm.d/modules (or what have you).

It depends on how you want to load modules as modules are straight
Common Lisp, I guess.

`load-module' will look inside the `*contrib-dir*', so if you want to
use it, you'll have to install the module there.

In pavol you can use `load' directly, so you can put it anywhere. It has
also an asdf file, so you could put it anywhere ASDF could find it, even