[STUMP] Stumpwm ignores xrandr

From: Mark Witmer
Subject: [STUMP] Stumpwm ignores xrandr
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 17:45:18 -0500

Hi all,

I'm running StumpWM in Arch linux (compiled from the stumpwm-git AUR
package). I just reinstalled Arch today from scratch today, and Stumpwm
doesn't seem aware of my dual-monitor setup using xrandr. Other window
managers are working fine, but Stumpwm treats the two monitors like one
big head.

I would love to know if there's a way to fix this; if not, is there a
way to explicitly tell StumpWM what the heads to use are? This is a
desktop computer and I always use the same two monitors so I don't mind
hardcoding it in somewhere.

I'm using the open source ati radeon driver in case that makes any
difference. I can't figure out how to get Catalyst to work with my card.

Thanks

Mark Witmer