Re: [STUMP] Problems with fullscreen games

From: vasily postnicov
Subject: Re: [STUMP] Problems with fullscreen games
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 18:50:13 +0300

It seems I've finally managed to fix the problem. Thanks to Philippe.
I am not completely sure what I have done, but idea is not to call
#'update-configuration and set window-priority on those windows, which
minimal size hints equal maximum hints (if they are set).

I've also added quit hook (because there is start hook but no quit
hook, illogical! :). I use it to save preferences (i.e. chosen
wallpaper in my config) on exit. There is a patch for both the fix and
the hook:
http://pastebin.com/YkSQcWjF

Is anybody watching on stumpwm repo on github? I can make a pull
request if it is needed.