[STUMP] help with applying git pull requests

From: Shawn Betts
Subject: [STUMP] help with applying git pull requests
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 10:36:13 -0700

Hi folks,

I moved the repo to github (even though its still also hosted on
savannah) a while back so we could use their wiki facilities. But now
people are sending me pull requests and I have absolutely no time to
go through them and apply the good ones. unfortunately, now they're
just rotting in my pull request queue instead of rotting on the
mailing list. Can someone tell me if there's a way to have other
people (like anyone with commit access to savannah or really anyone
who is active and competent here) go through those pull requests and
apply them? Maybe by having some kind of shared github repo?

-Shawn