Re: [STUMP] 0.9.9 Performance Regression

From: David Bjergaard
Subject: Re: [STUMP] 0.9.9 Performance Regression
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 21:01:31 -0500

Hi Evan,

Thanks for the hints! I hope that Jim can provide us some useful
information for debugging this further.

Jim: Feel free to open an issue on github, its much more likely that I
spend time on this if its on the issue tracker.  I don't mind where we
discuss the details as long as there's a place holder in github. If you
don't have a github account let me know an I'll open one for you.

Cheers,

    Dave