Re: [STUMP] stumpwm and gnome-panel on Ubuntu 14.10

From: Shakthi Kannan
Subject: Re: [STUMP] stumpwm and gnome-panel on Ubuntu 14.10
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2015 23:13:42 +0530

Hi,

--- On Mon, Apr 6, 2015 at 5:53 PM, Mikael Jansson
<address@hidden> wrote:
| I'm on 14.04 and this is my
| gnome-stumpwm.session:
\--

I have copied your file, but, I still don't see the gnome-panel. But,
if I open a terminal, and run gnome-panel, it opens the panel. I shall
try to customize mode-line for my needs.

As of now, I am able to load just StumpWM, and I am able to use the
shortcuts. Couple of quick queries:

#1 When opening gnome-terminal in a frame, it occupies only 1/3 of the
frame, in the middle, and there is white space above and below the
terminal. How to fix that?

#2 Is there a shortcut to swap the applications present in two windows
in one command?

Thanks for your prompt replies!

SK

--