summer-of-code

GNU got accepted in SoC 2012

From: Jose E. Marchesi
Subject: GNU got accepted in SoC 2012
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 22:09:14 +0100

Hi hackers.

The GNU Project was accepted as an organization in the Google Summer of
Code 2012.  We just filled the organization form so we would appear in
the melange site.

Several GNU programs applied separately as organizations.  In case some
of them were not accepted they are welcome to add their projects/idea
under the umbrella of the GNU Project.  Just send an email with the
information (or a link to your ideas page) to address@hidden and
we will update the general ideas page.

--
Jose E. Marchesi         http://www.jemarch.net