summer-of-code

Re: Ideas for Bison

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: Ideas for Bison
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 08:47:06 +0100

Le 5 mars 2014 à 09:22, Andrea Francesco Iuorio <address@hidden> a écrit :

> Just a question: are you interest only in the C++ version ?

Hi!

We already have a C version that works.  My main interest currently
is C++, but if someone wants to address Java for instance, I'd
mentor it too.

I have received several contributions for other languages (Python,
D, etc.), and I'm a bit reluctant to accept them, as I'm not sure
I would maintain them properly.

Of course, something GNUish, say Guile, would be a different matter.