summer-of-code

RE: Ideas for Bison

From: Andrea Francesco Iuorio
Subject: RE: Ideas for Bison
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 23:10:04 +0100

Uh, i have experience in writing compilers and AST using Java, but
unfortunately i don' t think i have enough time to make a proposal and i
already tried with GlibC. Sorry.

Of course, after the summer i can contribuite in this project if i have some
time and nobody else have already implement it.

Andrea Francesco Iuorio
Student in Computer Science, Università degli Studi di Milano
address@hidden - GPG Key