swarm-gis

subscribe

From: glen e. p. ropella
Subject: subscribe
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 1997 06:46:09 -0600

Hi Tamas!

You can subscribe to any of our mailing lists yourself.
We have two of them, at present.  swarm-announce is
for mildly interested people who only want general
announcements every couple weeks or so.  swarm-support
is for people who are seriously trying to install or
use Swarm.  Swarm-Modelling is for higher level discussions
of modelling and simulation, in general.  And Swarm-GIS
is for discussion of Geographical Information Systems
(GIS) and their usage with Swarm.

To subscribe to either one, send a message to

   address@hidden

with the following in the body:

   subscribe mailinglistname youremailaddress

You can receive help with using majordomo by sending a
message to address@hidden with the single word
"help" in the body.

Thanks.

glen
--
{glen e. p. ropella <address@hidden> |  Send lawyers, guns, and money!  }
{Hive Drone, SFI Swarm Project         |            Hail Eris!            }

   Swarm-GIS is for discussion of Geographical Information Systems (GIS)
   and their integration or use with Swarm.  For list administration
   needs (esp. [un]subscribing), please send a message to
   <address@hidden> with "help" in the body of the message.