swarm-gis

[no subject]

From: Nicole Marie White
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 11:33:59 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

I'm working on a project that requires intelligent agents
interacting with a GIS environment. Does anyone have
suggestions about what software might be available and
where to begin? I've been doing a lot reading on Swarm and
it seems like my best bet as far as being able to
incorporate GIS functionality, but I don't really know
where to go from here.
I would really appreciate any advice or words of wisdom.
Thanks!!!

 Nicole Marie White
 Dept of Systems Engineering
 University of Virginia
 address@hidden

   Swarm-GIS is for discussion of Geographical Information Systems (GIS)
   and their integration or use with Swarm.  For list administration
   needs (esp. [un]subscribing), please send a message to
   <address@hidden> with "help" in the body of the message.