swarm-gis

Re:

From: Ginger Booth
Subject: Re:
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2001 11:39:34 -0400

Hi, Nicole,
        Maybe it would help a little if you said what the GIS is
providing (like is your main data source an ARCINFO database? or
you'll be creating "something spatial" so GIS seems right?) and
what your intelligent agents do (like, what are they.) Hard to give
any sensible suggestions without knowing more about the data domain.

Best,
        Ginger Booth (Yale Center for Computational Ecology)