swarm-gis

RE: [Swarm-GIS] General question

From: Frank Lenk
Subject: RE: [Swarm-GIS] General question
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 15:13:49 -0600

In addition to Swarm, you might also look at RePast - I believe the
University of Michigan is using RePast to create an urban simulation.
There has been a discussion of how to import GIS data on the NetLogo
list as well.

Urban simulation is an also interest of mine.  Unfortunately, I am only
a lurker on these lists, lacking the programming expertise to become an
actual practitioner.

I wish you luck.

Frank Lenk
Director of Research Services