Re: Simulating Individual Behavior/ ZIP codes

From: Martina Schretzenmayr
Subject: Re: Simulating Individual Behavior/ ZIP codes
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 1997 16:19:36 +0200

-----------     The new ZIP Code is 86153
-----------     phone ++49/821/416033

-----------     The new ZIP Code is 86161

>The ISBN is 3-87512-501-0.

Augsburg is my home town. Very nice and very old (about 2000 years) city.
If you ever can visit ...

Martina Schretzenmayr

Martina Schretzenmayr
Dipl.-Geogr.
Raumplanerin ETH/NDS
Institut fuer Orts-, Regional und Landesplanung (ORL-Institut)/
Institute for Local, Regional and National Planning
Eidgenoessische Technische Hochschule Zuerich /
Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich
ETH Hoenggerberg HIL H 41.3
CH - 8093 Zuerich

Tel.: ++41 - 1 - 633 29 47
Fax:  ++41 - 1 - 633 10 98