Re: Agent Modelling

From: Randy Gimblett
Subject: Re: Agent Modelling
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 1997 08:23:10 -0500

Bohdan

How the hell are you? I don't much from you anymore. What is the status of
your dissertation? Any new publication ideas? Are you still there? Miss you
buddy.

I will be leaving on June 30th and be away until July 19th, but can be
reached in the next day. Give me a message so I can leave happy man.

Randy

Randy Gimblett
Associate Professor
School of Renewable Natural Resources