Re: swarm workshop?

From: Tim A. Kohler
Subject: Re: swarm workshop?
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 1998 09:18:11 -0700

Hi Paul. If you were to offer such a course, there are a couple grad
students here to whom I would recommend it. However, at this time, I have
no money to fund them, so it is not certain that they would be able to
attend. Moreover, most of my students are archaeologists who do summer
fieldwork and may not be back yet by that time.

Neverthless, I hope you can get this off the ground; good luck!

--TK