support response

From: glen e. p. ropella
Subject: support response
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 09:03:39 -0600

Hive Broadcast (pretend I'm doing a little bee dance, here, and
remember that you have no choice but to begin doing the same dance
so as to propogate the message):

I just thought I would let you guys know that most of the
SFI Swarm Hive is out at ALife VI (Marcus, Alex, and Roger).
So, responses to your requests for support might be a little
slow.  We do have access to the internet here; but, access
to installed bases for Swarm will be thin and loosely connected.

Please bear with us while we're out of touch.

Thanks.
glen