Re: How complex an agent?

From: Pietro Terna
Subject: Re: How complex an agent?
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 00:34:38 +0100

        Dear Sven,

        it seems to me that the statements of the last message of Glen in this
list, related to the discussion opened by James Marshall, are very
important in your perspective.

        A guess: your interesting classification is mainly related to the
software
design problem; the choice introduced by Glen (human cognitive constituent
functions vs. statistical - and I add: mathematical or formal - modeling of
human behavior) goes directly to the core of the agent construction problem.

        Pietro