Methodology paper

From: Robert Bell
Subject: Methodology paper
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 05:18:27 -0700 (PDT)

I'm in the process of comparing Arborscapes to several
other types of models (using very different modeling
paradigms) in the hopes of some degree of
validation/verification. This is a chapter in my
dissertation (I believe this is also true for Doug D.
and many others). And apparently many people have
tackled this issue individually so there is no
shortage of examples from the swarm community. I would
be willing to work on a group methodology paper this
summer. If someone would like to start it earlier,
then I would be happy to send them my work. This may
be a very important paper for all of us and we have
been tossing the idea around for years...anyone want
to commit to the summer?

Bob Bell
address@hidden