Re: BankNet

From: Alex Lancaster
Subject: Re: BankNet
Date: 16 May 2000 20:15:00 -0600

CB> I cannot find the following reference (or any reference to
CB> BankNet) on the Swarm or the SFI sites.

CB> Askenazy, M. (1996), "Some notes on the BankNet model", Santa Fe
CB> Institute.

CB> Can anyone help me?

The links to the BankNet code documentation are where they always
were, on the `contrib' section of the website, near where you download
BankNet itself:

 http://www.swarm.org/community-contrib.html

The links in question are:

 http://www.santafe.edu/~manor/banknet.html

and

 ftp://ftp.santafe.edu/pub/manor

Other than http://www.swarm.org/community-contrib.html, where else do
you find BankNet referenced (i.e. where was the reference as you gave
above)?

Alex
--
Alex Lancaster * address@hidden * www.santafe.edu/~alex * 505 984-8800 x242