Re: BankNet

From: Charlotte Bruun
Subject: Re: BankNet
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 08:49:43 +0200

Thank You very much. The reference I had was from Massimo Daniele Sapienza,
"An Experimental Approach to the study of banking Intermediation: the
BankNet simulator" in "Economic Simulations in Swarm: agent-based modelling
and object oriented programming" ed. by Francesco Luna and Benedict
Stefansson. Kluwer 2000.

At 20:15 16-05-2000 -0600, you wrote:

>CB> I cannot find the following reference (or any reference to
>CB> BankNet) on the Swarm or the SFI sites.
>
>CB> Askenazy, M. (1996), "Some notes on the BankNet model", Santa Fe
>CB> Institute.
>
>CB> Can anyone help me?
>
>The links to the BankNet code documentation are where they always
>were, on the `contrib' section of the website, near where you download
>BankNet itself:
>
> http://www.swarm.org/community-contrib.html
>
>The links in question are:
>
> http://www.santafe.edu/~manor/banknet.html
>
>and
>
> ftp://ftp.santafe.edu/pub/manor
>
>Other than http://www.swarm.org/community-contrib.html, where else do
>you find BankNet referenced (i.e. where was the reference as you gave
>above)?
>
>Alex
>--
>Alex Lancaster * address@hidden * www.santafe.edu/~alex * 505 984-8800 x242
>Santa Fe Institute (www.santafe.edu) & Swarm Development Group
(www.swarm.org)

>                  ==================================
>   Swarm-Modelling is for discussion of Simulation and Modelling techniques
>   esp. using Swarm.  For list administration needs (esp. [un]subscribing),
>   please send a message to <address@hidden> with "help" in the
>   body of the message.
>                  ==================================

Charlotte Bruun
Department of Economics, Politics
        and Public Administration
Aalborg University
DK9220 Aalborg Oest
Denmark

E-mail:  address@hidden
homepage: http://www.socsci.auc.dk/~cbruun
phone: (+45)96358164 (office) (+45)98832125 (home)
fax: (+45)88155346