Re: Newbie Installation queestion

From: Doug Donalson
Subject: Re: Newbie Installation queestion
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2000 20:55:49 -0700

I am anything but an expert here, but I just did the install.  I think that
you are installing different builds of 2.1.1.

After one is installed, the rest will conflict.  I got a conflict with
Swarm1.4.1 and had to remove it before I could install 2.1.1.  If you
uninstall the stuff you have just installed, use Paul's .rpm and associcated
files, it seemed to work for me.

Hopefully, someone better qualified will answer you as well.

Cheers,

   D4