RE: Compiling a list of agent-based models of real-life social system s

From: Dugdale
Subject: RE: Compiling a list of agent-based models of real-life social system s
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 16:51:31 +0200

> >... In order to establish a firm basis for our endeavours
> and to learn
> > from other people's experience, we are collecting papers
> and other material
> > describing other people's attempts to model real-life
> social systems in an
> > agent-based manner. Our search is not limited to
> Swarm-based models. So far,
> > we have found only few models describing human actors or
> organisations in
> > real-life situations.

Also there is http://www.irit.fr/COSI/project/jobs/gricpostdoc.php which has
some papers describing an agent based Swarm implementation of an emergency
call centre in France (similar to 911 in the States or 999 in the UK).

bye
Julie

Julie Dugdale
GRIC IRIT (Groupe de Recherche en Ingénierie Cognitive,
Instit de Recherche en Informatique de Toulouse)
Université Paul Sabatier
118 Route de Narbonne
31062 Toulouse cedex
FRANCE