Re: Modeling Time of Day tasks

From: Paul E. Johnson
Subject: Re: Modeling Time of Day tasks
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 11:18:07 -0500

There are many ways to conceptualize this problem.  The easiest is to make
your schedule time very "fine" and so it reflects hours or minutes or
something. Then let the agents "hang" actions on the schedule when they want
to carry them out.  If you look in the WorkingExampleCode directory of my
SwarmFaq offerings, in the objc section, there is a small suite of scheduling
programs "pjrepeater" which explore a variety of dynamic scheduling concepts.

Good luck