Cognitive and Behavioural Economics: a new NEP list

From: Pietro Terna
Subject: Cognitive and Behavioural Economics: a new NEP list
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 10:01:13 +0200

        I'm posting an announce diffused by a colleague
of mine, Marco Novarese <address@hidden>.

        I hope that it could be useful.

        All the best, Pietro

*****************************

Dear Colleagues,

I announce you the born of a new NEP list focused on Cognitive
and Behavioural Economics.

As you probably know, NEP - New Economics Papers  is
an announcement service which filters information on new
papers available on the Internet, organised in different
disciplinary list.

Papers included in the reports are those inserted in Repec,
the biggest economics papers database in the worls. Both Nep
and Repec are free and aims to disseminate research work.
Everybody can create a personal page in Repec and make her/his
paper available.

Institutions can link their working papers series.

I hope that this new list can be of your interest: we need
new subscribers and new papers!

To join the list: mail me at address@hidden or go to
http://netec.mcc.ac.uk/NEP/
where other informations and lists are available.

Any comment and suggestion on the list will be very welcome.

To have other informations on Repec see http://www.repec.org/

Please let this announce circulate. I apologise for eventual
crossposting.

Marco Novarese

---
The world is full of interesting problems to be solved!
Home page http://web.econ.unito.it/terna