Obj-C help wanted

From: Ginger Booth
Subject: Obj-C help wanted
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 95 11:02:40 EST

Help Wanted:  Objective-C expertise to give suggestions on my code.

Compensation: If you want a non-lattice topology, here's your chance to
collaborate on one.

Dear y'all,

    I've been implementing a new topology substructure for Swarm to build
my application (Gecko) on.  Rather than a lattice/CA-based landscape, my
agents go anywhere, have size, and generally interact based on overlap,
including interacting with the landscape (overlap means they have to split
the resource).

    At this point, I'm sure there are still bugs in it, and I do intend to
do a nicer job on it.  But it's feasible.  Grass grows, grasshoppers eat the
grass, etc.  Mesmerizingly slow and dull....  Anyway, rather than
elaborate the topology at this time, I'd like to hook up the superstructure
Swarm interface part, and get more experienced input on the Obj-C design.

    I can provide a description of the algorithms and data structures and
a kit that'll compile&run under swarm/apps.

    Any takers?  Please email!

Cheers,
            Ginger Booth, Center for Computational Ecology
                Yale Institute for Biospheric Studies