Re: how to get rid of a List

From: Rick Riolo
Subject: Re: how to get rid of a List
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 1995 11:16:11 -0500 (EST)

Roger,
Thanks for the quick response.  I'll try that patch
and see how it goes.

Actually, in my copy of that file I have:

@implementation TARGET

- (void) drop
{
#if MLINKS
  link_t  link, nextLink;

  if ( firstLink ) {
    link = firstLink;
    do {
      nextLink = link->nextLink;
      [zone freeBlock: link blockSize: sizeof *link];
      link = nextLink;
    } while ( link != firstLink );
  }
#endif
  if ( indexes ) [indexes drop];
  [zone freeIVars: self];
}

which I think is what you are refering to,
but the #if MLINKS line is line 40, not 47.
If I don't hear from you, I'll assume this is the
one.

thanks again!
 - r

Rick Riolo                       address@hidden
Program for Study of Complex Systems (PSCS)
1061 Randall Lab     University of Michigan
Ann Arbor MI 48109-1120
http://pscs.physics.lsa.umich.edu/rlr-home.html