Re: libtclobjc problem

From: Rick Riolo
Subject: Re: libtclobjc problem
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 1995 13:24:21 -0500 (EST)

I don't know for sure, but I would guess off hand that
it won't run right with the lib compiled under the old
version of gcc (at least pre 2.7), as this is what I am
getting:

xmaria-rlr)axelcult
Module HashTable.m version 6 doesn't match runtime 7
Compiler (gcc) is out of date
IOT trap (core dumped)

and though I haven't looked in the libtclobjc stuff,
I would guess its in there, since I think
I made the rest of objc related things correctly (ie
the libobjc.a that comes with gcc, for example).

Let me know when you have a new libtclobjc source
so I can try it out.

 - r

Rick Riolo                       address@hidden
Program for Study of Complex Systems (PSCS)
1061 Randall Lab     University of Michigan
Ann Arbor MI 48109-1120
http://pscs.physics.lsa.umich.edu/rlr-home.html