Re: libtclobjc problem

From: Nelson Minar
Subject: Re: libtclobjc problem
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 95 11:25:01 MST

>xmaria-rlr)axelcult
>Module HashTable.m version 6 doesn't match runtime 7
>Compiler (gcc) is out of date
>IOT trap (core dumped)

Oh, right. This is the warning that the Objective C runtime gives when
there's a version skew.

>and though I haven't looked in the libtclobjc stuff,
>I would guess its in there, since I think
>I made the rest of objc related things correctly (ie
>the libobjc.a that comes with gcc, for example).

I should have it later today. If you feel brave, edit tclObjc.h in the
libtclobjc sources, and replace "Class *" with "Class". I think that's
all there is to it, I just need to be more careful.
--
                                __
address@hidden              \/              http://www.santafe.edu/~nelson/