Space

From: Doug Donalson
Subject: Space
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 95 14:14:04 PST

Dear Uncle Scrooge,

   I have been wondering if Chris is Scrooge what
that makes me?  Probably the guy selling the turkeys?

Anyway, I've just started looking through heatbugs
and some of the support code and had a question
about space.  In a piece of the code it says that
the lattice won't accept more than one object per
lattice site.  If this is a hard and fast rule then
is there a way around it?  I need to make a hetrogeneous
landscape with multiple objects in it.  Can I do something
like make one complex object for each lattice site that
is actually made up of a number of subobjects like linked
lists and structures?

Cheers,

   Doug Donalson