Deleting objects

From: Naga Krothapalli
Subject: Deleting objects
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 1996 16:53:39 -0400

Hi!

This is the first time that I'm mailing to the support of SWARM and I'm
a novice in this area. We are trying to use SWARM to simulate a
manufacturing system. All the parts and machines in this system are
considered as agents with negotiation capability. Parts enter the
manufacturing system at different times and leave it once the processing
is done. I'm not sure how to delete the part objects once they are
processed. I will appreciate if any one can answer my question. Thank
You.

Naga Krothapalli
Graduate Student
Dept. of Industrial Engineering