[no subject]

From: sen
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 1996 17:41:34 -0700

Dear Swarm developers:
I tried to compile swarm on a DEC alpha machine. Aside from numerous warnings
arising fromt he default word problem. I got a fatal error in defobj cluster
Symbol.m program. It's inthe printMessage function and the apparent error
is implicit declaration of function `__builtin_isfloat' followed by parse
errors. I suspect it's a problem with the va_list thing. I have had similar
problems with va_list before. I wonder if any of you have any solutions.
Thank you very much.
Sen Song
Avida Group, Caltech