Re: Bug on HPs

From: Rick Riolo
Subject: Re: Bug on HPs
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 1996 17:20:28 -0400 (EDT)

Roger,
Thanks for working on it.
When you have your builtin_apply exerciser,
and what it exercised on HPs, let me know and I'll
be glad to give it a whirl.
  - r

Rick Riolo                       address@hidden
Program for Study of Complex Systems (PSCS)
1061 Randall Lab     University of Michigan
Ann Arbor MI 48109-1120
http://pscs.physics.lsa.umich.edu/rlr-home.html